Sunday, December 24, 2006

ON THE VERGE OF ANOTHER XMAS ...


Ho Ho Ho , its again Christmas time
---- snow falling and shivering cold wind blowing in the atmosphere with falling of the tree leaves all over the parts , ya its winter back again with a bang .
Its a vacation for me but probably my last Christmas with my family . Where is Santa , i haven't seen him giving gifts to me for nearly 10 years long ... Is he forget my home address or thought that i am quite grown up now so i don't need any gifts or sweet candies from him .
No this probably the time when i need him the most ... i need his blessing and quite a few wishes .. for my coming years which are mighty important for me .
Life goes fast and people in this polluted and occupied world have forget to call Santa Claus from alps to render blessings and gift to him and younger duos . Probably Santa also have a vacation this round , children forget about Santa and believes that they are some idols or should i say famous flimstars , sports personal etc those will come to them and will present gifts on their Christmas eve parties .....
Time - its the key word , its 2006 knocking the door to go into 2007 , may be this is what time has left for us --- as one father asked his son dear you know this is the time when Santa used to gives us lots lots of gift and then the son will reply yeah dad i know in " chacha bhatija "- flim Rishi Kapoor acted as chacha dressed like a Clown and have presented gift to his bhatija .
I have no distress in what coming but i don't wanna let those younger's to miss all those wonderful time that i do miss now ...
I have started writing saying about me missing those earlier days and ending in a question thrown to the others who will view my blog that are all those sweetest memory, wake up early to find gifts in my shocks are gone from the world ???
Waiting still waiting to know as i cant find any answer from anyone ....

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

wish u a very happy [belated]christmas and a prosperous new year....may all your dreamz and desires come true...love u bro