Monday, December 11, 2006

Golden Time Of My Life


Lightning strikes once in a while
in my life lightning struck over a period of time
sparka of light scatter here and there
diminishes with a dull mist to glare

Making new friends is what i desire
playing pranks and cracking jokes
makes me cheerful
but all those times are over
left are the sweet memories
to share

Spending time in d C.N.RAO wings
BBC , RINOY & TIWARI,my romies
together we rock d whole floor
the warden is too powerless
to hinder us
thus unchecked we have a blast

together we experienced
new things for the very first time
even got involved in fight with hooligans
and studying hard before exams
the heart years for times of the past
wishing that it to came again and again

studying hard,passing exams
we have made our mark in our worlds..
now as we make a life of our own
we slowly move apart
in caravans we travel towards our goal

but before we depart
my friend i make a promise
far from me u may remain
but never from me
whenever u need me
u will never find me gone
may the memories bind us together
now and for always
au voir

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

a good attempt at poetry....u shud be writing,more often

Phoenix said...

"picture perfect"...a wonderful presentation of poetic and presentation skills..kudos!