Thursday, December 14, 2006

Massage to a not so ordinary soul...


this is for my very special and my very unique friend .................. who stayed beside me in my happy and most awful time !
Its been 22 years that i know u , starting from my very early school days when we don't know the meaning of being friends .. although its takes 19 years for us to know the meaning of it.
You brings me a different meaning to all my aged old views and my thought and that i could hardly gather from anybody else .
People nowadays are much more planed and self-conscious , they don't have the time what is going round the world but here i get a person who is both conscious about himself and also he has the same witting for the other individual as well .Sometime i do think the ' what a guy you are '
and sometime i get bored hearing your's boring social issues and thought but on the other way round i get that this is what you been so special to me . Always find you one step ahead whenever someone is in a spot of bother , helping others , i do try to mold you in my way buy don't listen to me remain as you are as our modern world do need you , a good friend , a good citizen , a good human being .

season's get change
years do roll on
calender pages get turn round
but when ever i turn pages
of your book i like to see you
my same old sweet friend

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

u r talking about sudipto da?arnt u dada?i liked the way u think...very honest and very true...just liek u...love u bro

Unknown said...

yaa i am
u are right ....
!!!!
its about sudipto ,,